Nursing Care Services
- With increasing life expectancy and low fertility rates, the proportion of Singapore’s citizen population aged 65 years and above is rising rapidly.
- By 2035, it was estimated that around 1 in 3 Singaporeans will be aged 65 and above; with the number further increasing to 1 in 2 by 2050. This is a stark contrast compared to 2019 where 1 in 7 people are aged 65 years old and above. This demographic shift certainly has profound implications on Singapore’s healthcare needs.
The shift towards an increase in demand for nursing/homecare services:
- It is estimated that there are more than 210,000 caregivers in Singapore – Many of whom have had to compromise their careers, finances and even their own health to look after their ill or disabled loved ones.
- Coupled with the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been an increasing demand for home-based care as families are electing to keep their elderly at home for their overall health and safety. This has resulted in many turning to external solutions to alleviate their burden.
- Here at AnistarCare, we understand your need for respite and care. We aim to provide you and your loved ones holistic, reliable, and high-quality care, giving you a peace of mind.
Currently, we have access to more than 1500 nurses. Our nurses come highly experienced having worked in both the public and private sectors for a minimum of 5 years.
Our stringent selection process will ensure that the most qualified nurse available will be matched to your requirements.
We specialise in providing nurses to the following:
- GP/Specialist Clinics
- Nursing Homes/Home for the Aged
- Home Care Nursing – For elderly patients with multiple co-morbidities, Post Surgical/Post-procedural wound care, assisting with Activities of Daily living (ADLs), Welfare checks
Based on your requirements, nurses can be provided on an Ad-Hoc (Short Term) or a Contractual (Long Term) basis.
In addition, we also provide Agency Nurse Services for individuals who wish to have a nurse visit to check on your elderly loved ones on a more frequent basis – E.g Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly.
Such services will benefit elderly patients who are staying alone at home as well as family members who have work and family commitments